Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Aftermath - A Supernatural Fan Fiction


Now that Sam and Dean know that Bobby decided to stick around and not go with his Reaper, they face a tough decision. Keep Bobby with them? Or help him move on for good? 
Post episode scene for 7.19.

"Do you think this is far enough?" Dean indicated a sign ahead that said 'Bar'.

Sam nodded, "Yeah, I'd say we're out of range."

Dean swung the car into a parking space and got out.

"This ain't right Sam. I feel bad."

"I know. Me too. But we've gotta talk and we can't do it with him around."

"Yeah but leaving him behind like that…."

They'd entered the bar and were making their way to a booth in the back.

"We told him we were going out. We'll explain later. He'll understand."

"Hmm maybe…" Dean mumbled as he slid across the seat. "Don't make me feel any better though."

Sam simply shrugged.

A waitress came to take their order. "What can I get you two?"

"Just a couple of beers sweetheart." Dean said, flashing her a weary smile.

"You got it," she said and Dean absentmindedly watched her sashay away.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Sam asked.

Dean turned to his brother and sighed. "I don't know Sammy, I don't know. What can we do? I mean, short of burn the flask, which obviously we are not going to do."    Read more



2 comments:

  1. Good story.

    More please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks so much! You can find more of my stories here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~sweetondean

    :)

    ReplyDelete