Sunday 12 January 2014

Supernatural fanvid of the week! A doubleheader!

This week, I have 2 fanvids. The first is by vidder ash487 and the 2nd is my first ever submitted vid!


As we get closer and closer to the new episode (3 days, people) and the pain that we know is going to come with it...HEARTBREAK, THERE'S GOING TO BE HEARTBREAK...how about a little bit of laughter to prelighten our mood!

ash4897 reminds us that the cast we love are complete idjits in her Season 8 Gag Reel vid to the dulcet tones of Michael Buble's It's a Beautiful Day, which it totally is when you watch these adorable goofballs.



And now *INSERT DRUM ROLL*  my first ever submitted vid!

This is from Shiridark who created this video as a tribute to Dean. She thought I might like it, (wonder why) and I did.

The song is Desperate by David Archuleta.

Thanks for submitting your vid, Shiridark!



Don't forget, if you're a vidder and would like me to feature one of your fanvids in my fanvid of the week post, just hit me up via the contact form on the left panel ------------->

See you next time!

-sweetondean

3 comments:

  1. Amy loved this vid. Sometimes I wish I could hear the background words Sam and Dean are saying more clearly. The music drowns some out. But then, it could just be my 'old' ears not able to pick it up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not your ears, but I think it was a creative choice by the vidder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy for posting my vid, I'm really glad. I know the sound is difficult to hear sometimes and I'm sorry for that but vegas kept messing with it every time I tried to render it. Amyway, thanks again. Your website rocks ^^

    ReplyDelete