Wednesday 24 December 2014

HAPPY SUPERNATURAL CHRISTMAS!




It's been a big Supernatural year! What with the 200th and everything! And you guys have given me loads of support. So as a special thanks from me and to help to spread the Christmas cheer, I've pulled together a bunch of Christmas themed fanvids for you to enjoy!


From me to you and all your families, Happy Supernatural Christmas! May Santa come down your chimney...and not drag you back up there with him! ;)












How about a bit of comedy?

A little something from The Ghostfacers!

Here's the original promo for A Very Supernatural Christmas!

And last but anything but least - a Christmas message from Team Free Will
(from a couple of years ago!)



HAPPY CHRISTMAS, SUPERNATURAL FAMILY!
-sweetondean xxxxx




Thanks to all the vidders who made this great work.



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! These videos were lovely. :)

    - Lilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on vacation, so I know it's a little late, but the vid with Jensen's "Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas" made me cry! Gosh, this show and the fandom really know how to get you right in the feels!

    ReplyDelete