Tuesday 27 January 2015

The Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 10x11 "There's No Place Like Home"



Oh heys! We're back for another preview! Only feels like yesterday I wrote my review of last week's ep...WAIT! Ooops, it was. I was a tad late!

Anyhoo...Here we are ep 2 after the midseason hiatus and let's see what's in store for us!


THEN

Sam told Dean he had COURAGE and HEART, because Sam has BRAINS.
(See what I did there... huh? Huh?)

Okay, what Sam really said was, maybe the powerful force needed to control the Mark of Cain could actually be inside Dean. Maybe it's Dean who is the powerful force. 

Will we see Dean listening to his brother and learning to control the Mark of Cain? (SAY YES!)


THEN FURTHER BACK

Charlie met Dorothy and went to Oz on an excellent adventure! TRIUMPHANT



NOW

Sam... and Dean... and Charlie...OH MY!
(See what I did there...huh? Huh?)



Yep, Charlie Bradbury is back from Oz. But will she be the same person she was when she headed off to the Emerald City? Let's see what the synopsis says!



“There’s No Place Like Home”



CHARLIE RETURNS FROM OZ — Sam is scanning the internet for suspicious paranormal activity and comes across a video of Charlie beating up a district attorney. Dean suspects she’s back from Oz and hunting on her own, assuming the district attorney must have been a demon. When they do find Charlie, they are shocked when she tells them why she really came back from Oz. Phil Sgriccia directed this episode written by Robbie Thompson (#1010). Original airdate 1/27/2015.


Ooooo! That's a pretty intriguing synopsis!

Of course Robbie Thompson wrote this episode...Robbie being the scribe of Charlie! Charlie is Robbie's gal. And the wonderful Phil Sgriccia is directing - so we know we're in for a good ride with these two at the wheel!

There have been a few other things leaked about this episode...mainly that Charlie has bought something back with her from Oz. But what is it? PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE A FLYING MONKEY, I HATE THOSE THINGS?! 


Let's check out the promo!


Eeeeeep! What do you think? Do you think it's really Charlie? Or a possessed Charlie? Or a Charlie doppelganger? 

To be honest, my biggest take out from this spot is Charlie wrapping her leather clad thighs around Dean's neck. I WANT TO BE HER! 

Could Charlie have changed this much? I don't know. I can't imagine why she would come back hating on the Winchesters. LOOK AT THOSE FACES! HOW COULD YOU HATE THOSE FACES! I think there's something not quite Charlie about Charlie!


Let's check out the sneak peek!



Yeah...could Charlie really have changed this much? Is this the new Charlie? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh and Dean....and his little "crap" and call out for Sam! I must admit I laughed out loud at that bit. BUT JUST THAT BIT!


The thing is...the promo photos kind of have me freaked out... Here's just two...



I DON'T LIKE THEM! This second one in particular gives me worry! Dean standing so far away... Bloodied knuckles from apparently beating on Charlie (or maybe not Charlie) Was he overcome by the Mark? UGH! I DON'T KNOW AND I NEED TO KNOW!


Now, the CW also released a season 10 promo that has a shot from this episode in it that looks like it's super dooper spoilery. So watch at your own risk...or move on past it and don't press play!


Did you see it? It's quick, but it's in there and I think it gives stuff away... AND THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING!


And here's are some little interviews with Felicia and the boys...which are not spoilery at all!










So what do you think? I love the character of Charlie. I really enjoy her and Felicia is most definitely one of my girl crushes! I also love Robbie Thompson's episodes. They're always filled with heart and plenty of humour and I always like how he writes the boys.

So we're monster of the weeking, but that does not mean that our big bad...the old MoC, won't be making a showing! I feel sure it will...and I hope Dean can control it. *small voice* Please!

I'm intrigued by this one and what happened to Charlie and what the hell is actually going on here! It's all so mysterious! And I need to know! Luckily...we're going to find out very, very soon!

Yay! New Supernatural! Have fun and enjoy the show!
-sweetondean

3 comments:

  1. OMG your Oz references fill me with glee :)

    I am kinda scared for this episode. And those photos? Why is Charlie dressed differently in what appears to be parts of the same scene...? Two Charlies? Maybe?

    I do not want Dean to hurt Charlie because he'll never forgive himself and he has enough to be getting on with without adding that to the mix as well!

    ie. I can't freaking wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Nix. Maybe it's two Charlie's? Kink of like when Sam was split in three (oooh, sounds painful) when Castiel cracked his gourd. So, there would be good Charlie & bad Charlie, and that's why she says to Dean that it is her. And no, I don't want poor Dean to have any more guilt on his conscience. That boy has been through ENOUGH! Oh, and, Charlie better make it out alive. Just sayin'....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think that's what's happening - either she's been split in two or only the dark part of Charlie has come back! Either way, I'm hoping normal Charlie is safe and well and in the boy's arms by the end of the ep! PLEASE!

      Delete