Monday 6 April 2015

SPOILERS SWEETIES! Promotional Photos Supernatural 10x18 "Book of the Damned"




The next episode might be over a week away, but we have pictures and we have a lot of them! 
Look at all of them! Because they are...

1. Glorious!
2. Interesting!
3. Very worrying!
4. Funny!
5. Still very worrying! 
6. Really, really worrying,
7, Meep!








I'm really loving Sam's little satchel that he's been sporting of late. I guess it's a laptop bag, but it's super cute what ever it is. I bet he found it all dusty in the Men of Letters somewhere and thought it would be handy to stash his computer, and maybe a knife or gun or two. He looks like a gigantic schoolboy!


Yay Charlie! She went off on her quest and found the book!



Who's cabin is this? Do we know? Is it one of Charlie's hideouts? 
Or does it belong to the owner of the book? 

Dean looks ridiculously young in this photo and Sam looks ridiculously adorable with is little worried face and Mary Tyler Moore bob! :D

What's in the box! There looks like lots of good reseearch is going on in this episode, but I have a feeling it's not going to go anywhere *wibble*

I love Charlie, I'm looking forward to seeing her again! And I love Dean and Charlie. 


What on earth is this place with the animal on the wall! Ewwwww.


SAMMMMMY DON'T DO WHTEVER YOU'RE ABOUT TO DO!


Don't do it Sam. DON'T DO IT!

Bless. He still can't hold up an ID.

Angel? Cas be holding an angel blade, so my guess is yes.
Nice to see Cas wrapped up Metatron's leg.


Is there blood on that blade... I think there is. I love badassed Cas!

Look at this fantastic diner set. I totally want to go eat there. 
And I totally want to eat whatever the Fraggle is eating!

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT? I WANT IT!



So we have 6 episodes and 6 weeks left until the end of the season. 
No more breaks.

OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE WE IN FOR?! 
I'M NOT READY!
Give me your theories! The ones that have bunnies and rainbows!



OH WHO AM I KIDDING! IT'S GOING TO BE THIS!




FOLLOWED BY THIS...




-sweetondean






7 comments:

  1. Jfc, Amy, you're KILLING me!!!

    The only reason Rowena would want that book is to take over Hell, right? I mean, the coven's not the issue she thought it was, and she's pissed at Fergus; epic showdown ensues. But I'm not sure I believe she wants it badly enough to help save Dean Winchester. I suspect there's more in it for her.

    As much as I loved (to hate) Metatron, he's feeling like a hanger-on at this point. I wish Show would get Cas his grace, off Metatron, and get back to Cas being the third hunter. I really love ActionStar!Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrolling, scrolling... Yay, Sam & Dean & Charlie, all very cool. Can't wait to see.
    Scrolling a bit more

    Wait WHAT?

    Sam & Rowena?!?!?

    WHAT GOES ON!!?

    Reeling too much to express theories right now!

    Although wooh - BAMF!Cas!

    Also - Rowena's drinking a proper pint - get in girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen these pix before but I like your take on it with your ad libs.Funny stuff :-) I, too, love it when Charlie enters the picture with the Winchester boys. And I love it when Charlie and Dean play off of eachother. I suspect they'll be some interesting scenes with Sam and with warrior princess charlie(trailer) The 18th is too freakin' faraway. Can't wait when they release a scene from Ep 18....woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only theory I have is that Ruth Connell is sitting on some sort of booster seat in her scene with Jared, because there is no way they are the same height, even seated! :D
    I am just eating up the anticipation to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what's gonna happen, but I too want what the Fraggle is eating. Giant waffles smothered in something sugary...mmmmmmmmmm....sugary.

    And Sam...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why is he sitting at that table with Darth Vader????? Why, Sammy, why? Bad things gonna happen...very bad things...

    Charlie! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie is killing me, its disgusting to lay eyes on her, she makes my skin crawl. Now if she was a demon, shed be more tolerable. I don't know what people are seeing in her but her complexion is to pail, and her voice is to pitched.. No thanks to her giving them that book, Sam is going off and do dumb things after Dean telling him to burn the thing. Dean should do her in permanently... OR... tell her to go away before he does....But remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion, they don't mean much to nothing. Its just how i see her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your opinion is your opinion but hate comments about any character in the terms and language you use here are not welcome in this forum.

      Delete