Thursday 9 February 2017

sweetondean's Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Deaaannnnnnnnnn Preview of Supernatural 12x11 "Regarding Dean"



Okay...here we are with episode 11!

Now...I'm at Vegascon and have basically been travelling for around 33 hours, so this might be a little brief....but here goes nothing!

I AM MASSIVELY EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE BECAUSE I GET TO SEE JENSEN ON SUNDAY AND HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE STUFFS TO TALK ABOUT!


THEN

The boys and Cas had a beer and hoped they'd find a better way to sort out the looming Nephilim problem.

NOW

FEEEEELS!! THERE WILL BE FEEEEELS!!



Let's get straight to the synopsis!


“Regarding Dean”
DEAN LOSES HIS MEMORY – Sam (Jared Padalecki) enlists Rowena’s (guest star Ruth Connell) help to track down an old world, powerful family of witches after Dean (Jensen Ackles) gets hit by a spell that is rapidly erasing his memory. John Badham directed the episode written by Meredith Glynn (#1211). 


I always get excited when John Badham directs an episode because JOHN BADHAM! And this is Meredith's second episode of Supernatural - in her first episode...Dean killed Hitler! Just in case you forgot!



Anywhoooooo....back to the epi at hand!



Oh my gosh. Jensen has talked a little about this episode and said that at first, Dean is not entirely sad about forgetting some of his past....in fact it's a relief...until he starts to forget who Sam is and then, himself. OMGGGGGG IT'S GOING TO HURT SO MUCH!!


Boop


Okay - here's the promo


Awwwww Dean - he's adorable and sad all in one! (Perfect Dean!)

It will be nice to see Rowena again - I do like that character, and Ruthie will be at Vegascon, so hopefully she'll also be able to talk about the ep too.


Here's the sneak peek.


Okay...so I'm guessing that Dean and the girl got it on...I wonder if we'll see that.??!




I love seeing Jensen do comedy with Dean, but I also love seeing him do the deep drama with Dean too. No one does gut wrenching, heartbreak like Jensen Ackles! And this feels like we're going to get gut wrenching heartbreak and humour....so very Supernatural! Right in Jensen's wheel house! I'm also looking forward to seeing Sam deal with Dean's Deanness slowly disappearing. Oh my gosh! How sad is that going to be? Okay, let's just face it, I'm looking forward to the angst and my subsequent pain!

Now there are a couple of other things I wanted to mention.....



There's going to be bunnies! Dean and bunnies! DEAN AND FUZZY BUNNIES!

And then, there's this...



Dear God.... I'll admit to staring at this photo for an inappropriately lonnnnnng time...






Here's a interview with Ruth about Rowena and Dean in this episode...

What are her interactions like with Dean as he's losing his memory?
There's so much comedy in this episode. The crew, people talking about it.  [Director] John Badham emailed me about it, saying it was a really strong episode for everyone. I love what Jensen gets to do. There's also the sadness of struggling to remember your brother's name. There's a lot to this episode. I'm excited to watch it and the fan's reaction.

LINK to full article.

And here is the producer's preview!  I love getting these again!



Enjoy the episode guys!

- sweetondean

(for Vegascon stuff follow me at @AmyinSydney)

Read sweetondean's thoughts on last week's episode




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    http://buyfblikescheap.com/buy-real-fb-likes/

    ReplyDelete