Thursday 9 March 2017

sweetondean's Light on Spoilers, Heavy on Squee Preview of Supernatural 12x15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell"




Welcome back for another preview! It's ep 15, only 8 eps left in the season after this one.... *welp*.

Okay, where are we at...


THEN

The Colt is back and firing.
Sam may or may not be on board with the British Men of Letters.
Dean may not agree but accepts his mum's choice....in Dean's own way.
Mary may or may not have come completely clean with sons............ (I has trust issues)



NOW

It's hellhound time!


“Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell” 

THE HOUNDS OF HELL – An attack by an invisible hellhound at a campsite leads Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) to investigate the mysterious circumstances. Meanwhile, two of Crowley’s (Mark A. Sheppard) own personal demons uncover what he has been hiding. Castiel (Misha Collins) gets a lead on Kelly Kline. Directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado, the episode was written by Davy Perez. (#1215). 

Yayyyyyy about all this stuff! Nina Lopez-Corrado! She's awesome. Davy Perez! His last two episodes (also his first two episodes), American Nightmare and Stuck in the Middle (With You) were awesome, so YAY! HELLHOUNDS! YAYYYYYYYYYY!

GLASSES DEAN! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYY!




So....Sam and Dean hunt. We touch base with the Cas and Kelly arc, and we've got Crowley and Lucifer! WE ARE GOING TO BE BUSY! I hope we talk British Men of Letters too. I really do.

NO SECRETS!!!!


Okie dokie, let's look at the promo!


Well that doesn't give us much! THE hellhound? A particularly nasty hellhound? The first hellhound? Lucifer's hellhound?

The glasses thing was such a cool idea back in Trail and Error, I'm so glad they're back. Also, SO HOT!

The reconnecting with cool aspects of this show's mythology and history has been such a joy this season! I love it. Love love love. It's one of the many great things about being in love with a show that's run twelve seasons, and has writers that understand that history is important and that WE REMEMBER EVERYTHING!

If the boys had the Colt....they could shoot the hellhound (unless it's one of the 5 things). But it looks like they don't which MY CRIES! Because does that mean they left it at the BMoL Space Bunker? BECAUSE THEY SHOULDN'TA DONE THAT! Maybe I'm jumping the gun...ALL THE PUNS INTENDED!



Also...there's this....




WAIT!


IS THIS THE HELLHOUND IN QUESTION?


(me right now)


OKAY OKAY ENOUGH!

Here's the sneak peek!


Okay, so we know that a guy gets killed by a hellhound and the girlfriend thinks she's next, though apparently she doesn't know it's a hellhound and so she probably isn't, unless she's the chick on the bed in the promo, in which case, yeah she's probably next! But, here are the most important things I took from this....


It's smart ass Dean and exasperated dimples Sam! Don't you just love Sam's exasperated dimples! Those dimples have so much expression! And while I'm discussing important character points about Sam Winchester, I think that this is my favourite Sam hair for ages, and am I wrong or is his scruff giving Dean's scruff a run for its money this season?

And Dean. Oh how I love sassy ranty smartassy Dean! And I also love when he teases Sam about being more handsome than him. It just tickles me. Just like I love it when people comment on the boys' looks because YOU WOULD, YOU JUST WOULD! Terrified or otherwise I'm sure I'd still go, HOLY CRAP, and then go back to screaming. I JUST WOULD!

Also, they look soooooo good in those coats....

GQMOFOFBI!


And while we're discussing exasperated dimples....




And while we're discussing boys....

(these are Dean's sassy dimples)

le sigh..... 


Okie dokie...again...

Here's Singer and Dabb chatting about the episode!  (I love these).



Andrew gets us.






IT'S SUPERNATURAL DAY!





Enjoy the hellhounds, everyone!



-sweetondean

9 comments:

  1. I think I get more excited about an upcoming episode from your previews than I do from the promos, trailers and Dabbs previews. Particularly hilarious! And did they have the talk? The Colt/Mom talk? Anxious fans need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you comment on all the important stuff like dimples and scruff, and Sam's hair, and Dean's smart-ass attitude ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Those are the important stuffs!!! :D

      Delete
  3. I love also that they continue to get the canon from previous seasons/episodes right. They are doing their homework knowing that we will call them on it but in a friendly loving way. I love the newer clothes they finally have put the boys in and the tapered Fed Threads are awesome.

    Trivia for future reference. The 5 things the Colt cannot kill are:
    1. Angels both regular and Archangels
    2. God
    3. Death
    4. Leviathans
    5. Knights of Hell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's only speculation, the show has never definitely stated what the 4 things other than Lucifer are - the fandom has made assumptions because of manner of deaths, but the Colt was out of play in all deaths after the attempt on Lucifer, so we don't know and the show has never confirmed that. As Jules and I discussed in our podcast, there's been a lot of speculation but never a definitive discussion from the show.

      Delete
    2. Amy, thanks for this. I also was skeptical about the list of things the colt can't kill, but didn't want to be the only one to question it.
      Love the preview, especially the tangents.

      Delete
  4. Great preview! It's ridiculous how excited I am for the hellhound glasses to come back. And the dimples and the attitudes. It's like you're reading my mind! haha :)

    ReplyDelete